Usually in the keto diet, you need to moderate protein intake, otherwise if you take huge amounts of protein it can be converted into glucose, which are not fair for your overall health and for Right Ketosis Diet,
Most Benefits of keto diet
1. Help to Weight loss
2. Improve overall health
3. Lower insulin Resistance
4. Lower the blood sugar levels
5. Reduce periods of epileptic seizures/epilepsy.
6. Helps with alzheimer’s Disease
7. Help to cure diabetes in First stage
8. Increased ketones along with other health benefits.
The ketogenic diet is little different from the low carb diet, ketogenic diet mainly focus on consuming protein, But Low-carb diet works with fat. However, Those are Work for Weight Loss and Seizures,
What are the different types of ketosis?
There’re in ketosis, have three different types of ketosis Diets, 1.Cyclical ketonic diet (CKD) 2.Targeted catonic diet (TCD) 3. High protein ketonic diet
Cyclical ketonic diet (CKD) are High carb refeed periods, such as two high carb days and five ketogenic days. More advanced used by athletes and bodybuilders.
Targeted catonic diet (TCD) are Adding carbs to your diet around workouts. its More advanced used by athletes and bodybuilders.
High protein ketonic diet are Include more protein and less carbohydrates than the standard Ketogenic diet of 60% fat 35% protein 5% carbohydrate.
How many Types Ketogenic diet are There?
1. Standard Ketogenic Diet (SKD)
Standard (SKD) ketogenic diet are most recommended 10% of low carbs moderate 20% of protein and 70% high level of fats consume diet.
2. (WFKD) Well Formulated Ketogenic Diet
3. (VLCKD) Very-low-carb ketogenic diet
4. MCT Ketogenic Diet
5. (CKD) Cyclical Ketogenic Diet (CKD)
6. Calorie-restricted ketogenic diet
7. High Protein Ketogenic Diet
8. (TKD) Targeted Ketogenic Diet
Best Keto diet plan
Since high fat intake is the main requirement of keto diet. So these foods are encouraged as a Keto Diet Plan or Meal Plan.
3. Nuts (almonds walnuts and seeds)
4. Olive oil & coconut oil
5. Butter & cocoa butter
7. Fruits rich in carbs like berries
9. Carbs rich vegetables (kale, swiss chard, brussels sprouts, spinach, cauliflower, broccoli, onion, bell peppers, cucumber, mushrooms, summer squashes etc.
Which Foods You need to avoid in keto?
In the Keto Diet’s You should Avoid Below Listed Foods and Similar of Them,
1. Unhealthy fats (mayonnaise etc.)
2. Low-fat products (salads etc.)
3. Fruits (all fruits except berries)
4. Sugary foods (sodas, ice creams etc.)
6. All Beans (lentils, peas, chickpeas etc.)
7. Root vegetables (potatoes, carrots etc.)
8. Sugar-free foods (syrups)
9. Grains (rice, pasta etc.)
10. All Types of desserts
Hope you’re Enjoying this Article, Write your Opinion in The comment section. Thanks for Love us.
Also Read: Dr. Jahangir Kabir Jk Lifestyle PDF Book for Weight Loss
Also Read. Why You Should invest in Real Estate?